A Safe Return
Our COVID-19 Safety Policies and Procedures
Latest as of: 5/28/21
After more than a year, we are thrilled to open our doors and welcome you back to the Commonweal!
- Capacity restrictions have been lifted. We are now open at full seating capacity.
- Mask Mandate:
If you are fully vaccinated, masks are not required.If you are not fully vaccinated, please wear a mask. (You are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you received your final dose of the vaccine.)
Reminder: All shows are available for streaming.
- Tickets for all shows are now available to purchase and reserve online.
All details are subject to change. Please check our website frequently for updates. Information will also be sent via News & Notes, our e-newsletter, and posted on our social media platforms. If you do not currently receive News & Notes, we highly recommend subscribing by contacting our box office, or sign up HERE. And follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter—see the links at left (for desktop users) or below (for mobile users).
Please review the following COVID-19 Screening Questions:
- To your knowledge have you been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- If you or anyone in your party answers “Yes” to the first question or exhibits two or more of the symptoms listed above, we ask that you exchange your reservation for another performance or a voucher to access the show digitally.
- Hand Sanitizer and tissues are stationed throughout the events hall and lobby.
- The auditorium is equipped with HVAC filtration in compliance with Minnesota State guidelines for seated indoor entertainment.
- Our actors have been vaccinated.
- Patrons will receive a modified mini-program.
- The complete show program is accessible on our website (use the handy QR code in the mini-program).
- Enhancement materials will also be available digitally.
- There will be no intermission, and concessions are not available.
- All shows will also be available virtually on Saturday evenings, as pre-recorded streamed content, during the run of each of our five mainstage productions. Reservations are required to gain access. Once a reservation is made, instructions will be emailed on how to access the virtual content.