A Safe Return
Latest as of: 8/19/21
Our COVID-19 Safety Policies and Procedures
After more than a year, we are thrilled to open our doors and welcome you back to the Commonweal!
- Mask Mandate:
Fillmore County is currently in the “High Risk” category, as defined by the CDC. Therefore, our policy around masking has been changed.
In the interest of public safety, the Commonweal Theatre Board of Directors has instituted a mask mandate. All patrons, regardless of vaccination status, are required to be masked at all times in our building.
If for any reason you are unable to be masked, we encourage you to take advantage of our virtual offerings. Ask our staff for more details or CLICK HERE. Thank you for doing your part to keep theatre safe and thriving!
Reminder: All shows are available for streaming.
- The actors you will see on stage have been fully vaccinated, and our HVAC system is running at an increased level to ensure proper ventilation.
- Capacity restrictions have been lifted. We are now open at full seating capacity.
- Tickets for all shows are now available to purchase and reserve online.
All details are subject to change. Please check our website frequently for updates. Information will also be sent via News & Notes, our e-newsletter, and posted on our social media platforms. If you do not currently receive News & Notes, we highly recommend subscribing by contacting our box office, or sign up HERE. And follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter—see the links at left (for desktop users) or below (for mobile users).
Please review the following COVID-19 Screening Questions:
- To your knowledge have you been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- If you or anyone in your party answers “Yes” to the first question or exhibits two or more of the symptoms listed above, we ask that you exchange your reservation for another performance or a voucher to access the show digitally.
- Hand Sanitizer and tissues are stationed throughout the events hall and lobby.
- The auditorium is equipped with HVAC filtration in compliance with Minnesota State guidelines for seated indoor entertainment.
- Our actors have been vaccinated.
- Patrons will receive a modified mini-program.
- The complete show program is accessible on our website (use the handy QR code in the mini-program).
- Enhancement materials will also be available digitally.
- Dancing Lessons will have no intermission; Complete Works… and Come Back will have an intermission; concessions are not available.
- All shows will also be available virtually on Saturday evenings, as pre-recorded streamed content, during the run of each of our five mainstage productions. Reservations are required to gain access. Once a reservation is made, instructions will be emailed on how to access the virtual content.