A Safe Return
Latest as of: 4/23/22
Our COVID-19 Safety Policies and Procedures
We are thrilled to open our doors for our 34th Season!
As our community relaxes COVID-19 prevention efforts, the risk to our work at the Commonweal increases. Just one case of COVID-19 among our artists onstage or backstage could put a stop to rehearsals and performances. While public health guidelines relax, we may maintain stricter policies to mitigate risk and help ensure our shows perform as planned. We will continue to adjust our policies as needed, and will update this page accordingly.
As of April 23, 2022 our Board of Directors has reinstated a mask mandate for all patrons and staff, with the exception of the actors on stage.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Masks are mandatory throughout the theatre.
- The actors you will see on stage have been fully vaccinated, and our HVAC system is running at an increased level to ensure proper ventilation. (Please be aware that this may cause the auditorium to feel cooler than normal.)
- Capacity restrictions have been lifted. We are now open at full seating capacity.
- Tickets for all shows are now available to purchase and reserve online.
All details are subject to change. Please check our website frequently for updates. Information will also be sent via News & Notes, our e-newsletter, and posted on our social media platforms. If you do not currently receive News & Notes, we highly recommend subscribing by contacting our box office, or sign up HERE. And follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter—see the links at left (for desktop users) or below (for mobile users).
Please review the following COVID-19 Screening Questions:
- To your knowledge have you been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- If you or anyone in your party answers “Yes” to the first question or exhibits two or more of the symptoms listed above, we ask that you exchange your reservation for another performance.
- Hand Sanitizer and tissues are stationed throughout the events hall and lobby.
- The auditorium is equipped with HVAC filtration in compliance with Minnesota State guidelines for seated indoor entertainment.
- Our actors have been vaccinated.