We Can’t Do This Without You!
Part of the community, because of the community.
This theater company is fantastic. For three years now, 5-7 times a year, we travel 200 miles round trip so as not to miss a show. This intimate venue in scenic rural Minnesota is home to an absolutely top notch theater company. Truly a jewel. If you have a chance to stop here on your travels, it is well worth the detour off the beaten trail.” — Jo Marie
One of our primary goals is to make theatre financially accessible to everyone. You can help us achieve that goal with an individual donation or a long-term pledge to the MDC—the heart of our donor program. Your generous contributions help us to keep ticket costs low. You can also make in-kind donations or help us find businesses interested in underwriting one of our productions. And of course, we would always love to see you in person—your donation of time and skills as a volunteer is invaluable. With your help, we can continue to bring great stories to life.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Last year I decided to become MDC because I wanted to help ensure the Commonweal continues. Plus, I get to go to the plays as many times as I want. I invite you to try out this theatre and consider getting season tickets so you can see every play or join the MDC so you can see the plays you really love as many times as you want.” — Judith
Thank you for helping us keep true to our mission of enriching the common good through actor based story telling which is both transcendent and relevant. It is only through your individual donations that we are able to proudly look back on our last 32 years and confidently look toward our next 32 and beyond.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MDC
MDC benefits include:
- See as many performances as you want!
- Receive priority seating 10 minutes in advance.
- Bring guests for a $10 discount.
- Purchase Season Passes as gifts at a year-round discounted rate of $99
- Attend invitation-only special events, like the first rehearsal of each show!
- Get complimentary ticket referral vouchers upon request
- Have reserved seats at our Core MDC level. ($1,000 annually or $500 for single heads-of-household)
- And more!
FIND WAYS TO VOLUNTEER
Here are some ways you can help:
- Ushering for a performance
- Delivering posters and brochures to local businesses
- Building and sewing sets and costumes
- Mailing media releases, season ticket information
- Catering special events which could include food preparation, set-up and/or take-down
Each time you volunteer, you will receive one complimentary ticket good for any performance. Please contact Stela at (507) 467-2905 x206 if you’d like to lend your capable hands!