We’ve received your reservation request and we’ll contact you soon to confirm.
After more than a year, we are thrilled to open our doors again! As we strive to make your theatre experience safe and comfortable, temporary modifications must be made to our standard way of operating, including:
- Masks must be worn correctly the entire time you are in the theatre, even if you are fully vaccinated.
- 6-foot physical distance must be maintained between all parties.
- General admission is not permitted – seating will be assigned and entrance to the theatre will be staggered.
- Priority and CORE MDC reserved seating has been temporarily suspended.
- Mobility seating is very limited and must be reserved at the time reservations are made.
- ALL DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please check our website often for updates.
For a complete description of what you can expect when you visit us, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with A Safe Return: Our COVID-19 Safety Policies and Procedures.
- All sales are final, no refunds are available.
- Questions? Contact the Box Office at (800) 657-7025 or (507) 467-2525 or email us at tickets@CommonwealTheatre.org
We strive to make your visit as welcoming as possible. Inquire at the box office about our assisted listening devices, special seating for those with mobility impairments and ASL-interpreted and audio-described performances. For more details regarding our accessibility programming, CLICK HERE.