We have recorded your reservation in our system. We look forward to seeing you at the Commonweal!
Unsure about your reservations? Have more questions?
You may speak with someone in the Box Office by calling—
(800) 657-7025 or (507) 467-2525.
After more than a year, we are thrilled to open our doors and welcome you back to the Commonweal!
In accordance with the CDC and State of Minnesota recommendations, we’re altering our COVID-19 protocol.
- Audience size is not restricted.
- Advanced Seating begins 30 minutes before curtain. General Admission begins 20 minutes before curtain.
- Concessions are not available at this time.
- Mask Mandate: All patrons, regardless of vaccination status, are required to be masked at all times in our building.
- All details are subject to change. Please check our website frequently for updates. Information will also be sent via News & Notes, our e-newsletter, and posted on our social media platforms. If you do not currently receive News & Notes, we highly recommend subscribing by contacting our box office, or sign up HERE. And follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter—see the links at left (for desktop users) or below (for mobile users).
Important Ticket Information
• All sales are final, no refunds are available.
• Discounts must be applied at time of purchase; only one discount per transaction.
We strive to make your visit as welcoming as possible. Inquire at the box office about our assisted listening devices, special seating for those with mobility impairments and ASL interpreted and audio described.performances. For more details regarding our accessibility programming, CLICK HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information that will enhance your experience at the Commonweal, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. Or call the box office at (800) 657-7025.